Day 100: The deepest sleep
SO here it is, drawing #100. It’s taken me 231 days to get here, as opposed to my proposed 100, but I’ve stuck at it and made it through to the end. I’m good at having ideas and starting things, but not that awesome at getting them finished, so I’m pretty proud of myself.
Some things I’ve learned along the way:
- Creating is good for my soul
- I really enjoy pattern and embellishing an otherwise simplified drawing
- I like drawing people most of all
- Doing what I enjoy and sharing it with others is a great way to get jobs I really enjoy 🙂
- I’m ready to take my illustration work to the next level. I’ve got a brand new website in the pipeline, and projects and products bubbling away in my head, ready to explode. Stay tuned for more!
A little about this picture though… I don’t know why, and people around me are probably actually tired of hearing about it, but I’m just so damned tired all the time. It’s really not helping in getting extra curricular work done (hence, in part the tardiness of this project) and I’m trying to work on a solution, but in the meantime, this picture is dedicated to deep deep sleep I only dream of.
If you’ve enjoyed these 100 drawings, and are interested in working with me, either as an illustrator or a graphic designer, please get in touch, I’d so love to hear from you. Or if you have any ideas for a collaboration, sing out! And if you’d just like to say hi, I’m cool with that too.
Off to bed now – I deserve it!